Thursday, March 18, 2010








! Can you believe it is March already? This year is just speeding along and I have the greatest opportunity for meeting some fantastic authors. This month I will meet Lauren Oliver, Jandy Nelson and Carrie Ryan....SQUEE!! I know how friggin' exciting is that? I am extremely lucky to have them all visit my area and I want to spread that luck to one fortunate contestant. So, yes I am hosting another great contest

PRIZES

Before I fall by Lauren Oliver, The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson and The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan. All books are signed by the authors

CONTEST

1) Follow me and if you already are just say so

2) Post this contest on your blog or sidebar

3) You must leave your email in the post in order for me to contact you if you should win.

4) Contest ends March 31st at midnight and is open internationally.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment